This code of ethics outlines our practice. 3ME Consulting, Inc guarantees to abide by to both clients and candidates.
- Ensure that our Terms of Business are conveyed to and understood by our clients prior to referring candidates or taking a job order.
- Declare any conflict of interest to our clients before commencing any recruitment assignment.
- Maintain the confidentiality of our client with regards to information supplied to us at all times. This equally applies to candidate details which are only supplied to clients after receiving the candidate’s permission. Maintain regular contact with the client and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Not withhold any information about the client or candidate which might influence the other’s decision. Maintain candidates’ confidentiality in taking references professionally and yet objectively once mutual interest has been established by both candidate and client.
- Ensure long term client relationships are maintained by deeming that any client involved in on-going and regular recruitment with 3ME Consulting, Inc. will be exempt from our search listing for any Executive Search activity.
- Abide by the provisions of all relevant legislation relating to equal opportunity employment.
At 3ME Consulting, Inc. trust is what we strive for. We deliver qualified candidates time after time every time and on-time. Once our clients experience our service, trust starts building up – a partnership is born.
Our professional fee for recruiting is 20% of the candidate’s first year’s salary. Services are provided with the understanding that the client assumes all fees and interviewing expenses.
When a permanent hire candidate has been placed through our services is terminated or seeks alternative employment within THREE MONTHS of commencement, 3ME Consulting, Inc. will find a replacement free of any additional professional fees.